Monday 1 November 2010

Thank you and bye.

   To start, I apologise for the lateness of this week's post and I also apologise for the utter rage of last week's.
   Since last week a lot's happened if you hadn't heard, I've moved out, I've moved school (hopefully) and I've moved home to live with me Nanny Sharp.
   I wont go into the details of this week but tomorrow I've an early meeting with the staff at Usworth Sixth Form to see if I can attend their and continue my courses, if not I don't know what I'll do but I'd much prefer to use this post to thank Aylesbury for seven fantastic years.
   For every time I've woken up in mate's houses and not remembered why and for every time I've woken up in my house and remembered just as much, for every glass I've nicked from The Kings' and got all the way to the end of my road before dropping or left it in the taxi and for every friend I've made through those antics, thanks.
   To those I've known from day one, those who I knew before I arrived, friends of my family and those who I'm maybe not in touch with any more, thanks.
   To the best of you who I've known for years, to Kelly, Max, Becca, Crilly, Liv, Ben, Sam, Paul, Jack, Rob, Patirck, Zelie, Bethany, Ellis, DM, Booth - to all of you, thanks.
   To those of you I've not known for long, with whom the memories are still lengthy and plentiful like Jenni, hen, thanks.
   To those of you I've spent many a night in obscure places around the county in the woods, to Sergejew, Emerson, Stewart, Jake, Jarrod, Maisie - thanks.
   To Charles, John and to Dave, I'm gutted we wont release the album or gig with it over the summer and I'm sorry. Thank you for letting me vent my lack of any musical skill into something brilliant.
   To Ed, thanks for your endless hospitality and to you and Dave for your unbreakable friendship.
   And to my many mums, thank you all.
   And to you who if we hadn't been so busy, we'd have made it pretty good, thank you.
   In the seven years I lived in Aylesbury I've done some magnificent things and met many more superb people and I'm sorry to be leaving, I'm honoured to be welcomed back at any time and you're all welcome here in Washington too.
   Thank you all so much Aylesbury,
- Nous (AY4LYF)

No comments:

Post a Comment