Sunday 3 October 2010

SAY NO TO TORY CUnTS!

   Less than a month after my court appearance as a witness I've been thrown a possible appearance in the dock by West Midlands Polis over what I deemed to be a rather ingenious use of the word "cunt".
   My placard, which I can't show you because it was confiscated by PC Overkill, was deemed to be in breach of the public order act in Birmingham today and I'll find out within a fortnight whether or not I've been summonsed to a Magistrates' Court hearing with, presumably, three Tory voters on the bench and my pleas of "I'm dyslexic" (I'm not *tehehe*) or "well, let's be honest; they are" are unlikely to rub them up too well.
   The fact that it was to be viewed by members of the press who wouldn't be able to publish it, fellow anti-cunts, I mean, cuts protesters and the occasional Alsation didn't seem to matter, truth be known, I shouted "Tory cunts!" at the ones I did see without my sign anyway.
   So yeah, wish me luck.
   The rest of the day was a laugh though. To be fair, it was all a laugh, even the replacement bus services me and Jake had to put up with.
   Anyway, I've forgotten what else I had planned for this blog entry, (maybe it's better to keep the shorter?) so hence forth this is a "freestyle" blog.
   Today's happenings have influenced me to use the following uses of the English language as features for my English language lessons:

Turds are funny, class inequality is not.

Poo jokes are common place.

I haven't used "cock-faced tit wank" enough as an insult.
   To be honest, I'm tired, here's the link if you're enjoying these - http://www.moneymad.org/David_Cameron_defaced_posters.htm
   Same time, next week?
- Nous.

No comments:

Post a Comment