Sunday 26 September 2010

That's right, beer made me lose all my ideas.

   To spare the gory details for the sake of Charles' mam being this blog's number one fan, I've had a frigging good weekend.
   But all jokes aside I've got nothing for you, 'kin nowt, not a bloody sausage.
   Sorry.
   A short recap of the weekend though, the nerd-themed fancy dress party for Abby's birthday resulted in me and Sam talking shite for hours with her step dad Kris Needs.
   Kris is one of those incredible men who have been there and seen it all.
   "Kris, is it gay to get a blowie off a man?"
   "Well it happened to me once when I was on tour with David Bowie, his little helper bloke went at my cock when I was a sleep, nice bloke actually."
   The second reason for his incredibleness is the fact that he survived any of it.
   Then last night we went to a Youth Fight For Jobs benefit gig at the Hop Pole, they refused us service and then kicked us out so we did a wee circuit of The Harrow, The Green Man and The Swan and headed away home.
   Then the day we had band practice, polished up some more and had a laugh as usual, upon my arrival home I hit up the Sky+ box for the Toon-Stoke game, watched it, got angry and stopped feeling quite as apathetic as I had done toward James flat-heeded, bollock-brained, own goal-scoring wanker Perch, as I now call him.
   Same old, same old wi' Newcastle though eh?
   Anyway, next Sunday's post should be a tad better, I'maway on Sunday to Birmingham for the Tory Party Conference, currently I've a road sign with "I didn't pay for this sign and I wont pay for your mess" written on it.
   Thanks for reading this again.
-Nous

No comments:

Post a Comment